Welcome to the River Run Ranch
We hope you enjoy your stay with your host. Our owners’ association want everyone to have an enjoyable time while here. For that to happen everyone must cooperate with and respect our ground rules. To help you understand some of the expectations we have of all who are on the Ranch, we offer the following guidelines for your visit.
- All Owners are responsible for their guests and visitors. What a visitor does reflects on the owner/the host!
- The Ranch has quiet hours from 11PM to 7AM. During that time keep sounds from intruding on the privacy and peace of neighboring lots. That means, no generators, tone down the loud music or games, stop all noisy engines, etc. Loud sounds carry a long ways on our flat land and tent campers will be disturbed by by them.
- Do not enter anyone else’s property without express permission. Most relish their privacy and appreciate your respect of that desire.
- Please do not litter — and help us pick up trash.
- The speed limit is 20 mph for all vehicles. The “S” corner on Pompey Road is posted as 5 MPH. All non-street legal vehicles are to stay on lots. They are banned from the public roads. Check your covenants: IX, section 22
- The deer and elk are for observing. Do not chase or harass them on foot or vehicle.
- Shooting of any guns or hunting weapons on the Ranch is strictly forbidden; all fireworks also are forbidden.
- Dogs should be with you and under control at all times. Please quiet your dog if it barks too long or during the quiet hours. Some dogs bark long after the deer has disappeared. Dogs are NOT to chase elk or deer. Dogs must be on leash in the public area.
- If the wooden gate is used, it must be closed before you leave the area.
- All atvs should be operated obeying both state laws and manufacturer recommendations, including mufflers and passengers.
- This list of common sense rules that help all of us have a peaceful country experience. It really boils down to:
Respect Your Neighbor
Respect The Wildlife
Respect The Ranch